Experience the power of an AACSB-accredited online MBA — an MBA driven by the precise industry knowledge and analytic tools you need to lead your organization towards continued growth and success.
The online MBA program from the University of Delaware’s Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics aligns directly to your career aspirations by providing a solid foundation in business expertise, and building industry knowledge through concentrated coursework.
You’ll confidently solve today’s business challenges with innovative decision-making skills, the best analytical tools, and creative thought processes.
The University of Delaware’s MBA program is entirely online — so you can attend class where and when you’d like. And with GMAT and fee waivers available to eligible applicants, and scholarships available to qualified students, the UD MBA is convenient for working adults.
Online MBA Customized Curriculum
The online MBA curriculum can be completed in as few as 16 months to maximize the return on your educational investment — giving you the proof-point to help you move into an executive position faster. You can also opt to complete the degree at the pace that is best for you.
The program offers you a choice in three areas of emphasis: healthcare, finance, and international business. You can choose one concentration, two, or even all three – whatever best fits your career goals. The UD online MBA even offers a healthcare major for a deeper focus in this rapidly-growing field.
- Finance. If your passion is to build a company’s value by optimizing current funds and finding new revenue avenues, concentrate your studies in finance. Experiential coursework in financial management, analysis, and reporting prepare you to lead organizational growth in corporate, investment, and international finance careers.
- Healthcare. If you want to advance in the rapidly-growing field of healthcare, this area of emphasis provides you with a competitive edge. You’ll improve industry and organizational metrics when you learn to operate in today’s health systems, including informatics, e-service, and patient experience. Gain a deeper focus with additional coursework with a healthcare major.
- International Business. If your career goals include the global marketplace, you’ll want to focus your studies in international business. Critical coursework on international financial management, marketplace globalization, and building an international network means you’re ready to lead your company anywhere in the world it wants to go.
- Multiple Concentrations. You can combine any two or three concentrations to gain greater flexibility in the job market and stand out as the best MBA candidate in your ideal career. For instance, if you’re interested in a finance career in a global company, you’ll benefit from the detailed knowledge the dual concentration in finance and international business provides.
- Customize Your Degree. You can also tailor your degree by selecting the electives that match your personal career needs.
Online MBA Program Benefits
- Earn your degree in as few as 16 months
- Learn within intensive, 7-week courses
- Entirely online format — learn when and where it’s convenient for you
- Gain admission with any undergraduate background
- Learn from PhD-qualified faculty with extensive education and industry experience
- Gain access to a personal career coach and all other available student services
- Scholarships and financial aid may be available
- GMAT and fee waivers are available for qualified applicants
Top-Ranked and Accredited
- A 2017 Top 30 National Public University, U.S. News & World Report
- Best-Value University, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance
- Ranked 29th Among Public Universities, Forbes
For more than 50 years, the Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics has been fully accredited by AACSB International, the highest standard of accreditation for business schools in the world, and a distinction fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide have earned.
Scholarships and Discounts
You may be eligible for one or more of the following tuition savings opportunities.
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship: Offers up to a 10 percent discount to qualified online MBA students.
- Corporate Partner Tuition Discount: Offers up to 10 percent tuition discount for employees of corporate partners.
- Military Scholarships: All U.S. military veterans and active members of the armed forces are eligible for a scholarship discount of 15 percent.
- GMAT and fee waivers are available to qualified applicants.