- How long does it take to complete this program?
The online MBA can take as few as 16 months to complete, however, you can complete it at a pace that’s best for you. Learn about your degree options here.
- When can I begin the program?
The program has three starts per year in the spring, summer, or fall. Contact your admissions counselor for specific term application deadline and class start dates.
- Does this program require any on-site residencies?
No, you will not be required to visit the campus at any time for this program, however, online students are always welcome to visit the campus.
- What is the tuition for this program?
The tuition for this program is $812.50 per credit hour. If you choose the general or one concentration degree option (44 credit-hours), total tuition is $35,750. Total tuition increases if you select a double or triple concentration degree option. The double concentration degree option is 47 credits; a total of $38,187.50. Learn more about degree options here.
- Is this program accredited?
Yes. The online MBA at the University of Delaware is delivered through the Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics, which has been accredited by AACSB International (the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) for more than 50 years. AACSB accreditation is the highest standard of accreditation for business schools in the world, and a distinction fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide have earned.
- How do I apply for financial aid?
Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov. The University of Delaware’s school code is 001431. Federal financial aid for graduate programs is not determined based on need (as it is at the undergraduate level). Federal Unsubsidized loans are a very common source of funding for our grad students. Graduate students may borrow up to $20,500 per year.
- What are the admission requirements for this program?
The admissions requirements for this program are:
- A bachelor’s degree in any academic background from a regionally accredited institution
- GPA of at least 2.8
- 2 years of work experience
- GRE/GMAT scores. An exam waiver is available based on GPA, work, and math education history. An exam waiver may also be available to bachelor’s graduates of the Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics at UD. Speak to an admissions counselor to see if you qualify for an exam waiver.
- Are there opportunities for career networking and career coaching?
Yes. Online students have full access to Lerner’s Career Services, which focuses only on Lerner students. The goal of the UD MBA is to help students and graduates explore and expand their career opportunities with a variety of opportunities such as personal career assessments, networking events, business leader speaker series, virtual workshops, career fairs, and more. Learn more about Lerner’s career resources here.
- Is tutoring available in the program?
Yes. Online students may schedule tutoring sessions as needed for the following two courses: BUAD820 – Fundamentals of Analytics, and ECON503 – Economic Analysis for Business Policy. There is no additional cost for this service.
- Will I have the opportunity to collaborate with peers online?
Yes. Coursework in the online MBA program frequently requires collaboration among classmates for case studies, seminars, and other program experiences. Weekly virtual office hours are also available in many classes to speak with the faculty. You can also schedule time for one on one conferences with your faculty as needed.
What would you like to do next?