Secure Your Future as a Public
Meet today’s societal challenges with effective leadership based upon practical experience. With an online master of public administration (MPA) from the University of Delaware, you will learn from a faculty of experienced practitioners and renowned researchers in the field, building the public policy knowledge and management skills necessary to contribute to contemporary public service and nonprofit solutions.
An Interdisciplinary Approach for
The online MPA is founded on the Delaware Model of combining theory and practice to deliver applicable solutions in public administration. You will be challenged to examine case studies and apply best practices to ensure you are prepared to manage an organization, motivate employees and make a positive impact on your career and in your community.
The University of Delaware’s online master of public administration is a 36-credit program that can be completed in 30 months.
- Contemporary Issues in a Global Society
- Performance Management & Program Evaluation
- Information Technology & Management in Public & Nonprofit Sectors
- Seminar in Public Administration
- Quantitative Analysis in Public & Nonprofit Sectors
- Economics in Public & Nonprofit Sectors
- Financial Management in Public & Nonprofit Sectors
- Human Resources in Public & Nonprofit Sectors
- Leading Organizations in Public & Nonprofit Sectors
- Public Policy
- Values and Ethics for Leadership and Management
- Capstone in Public Administration