Advance Your Learning - Online
The University of Delaware has long been at the forefront of teaching and innovation. Our proven academic approach extends to our online curriculum, which brings together expert faculty, experiential learning and the flexible access online learning offers. Working professionals from around the country can now obtain a degree—on their own schedule, from their own home.
Our online platform utilizes all that interactive digital learning can offer, including:
- On-Demand Video Lectures: Access lectures from faculty at any time, on your phone, tablet or computer
- Interactive Assignments: Engage with learning through active participation in learning exercises
- Real-Life Case Studies: Build skills using examples drawn from actual scenarios
- Social Interaction: Collaborate with peers and connect with faculty online
- Digital Resources: Rely on the support from enrollment to admissions and career, with technical support available 24 hours a day, every day
Your enrollment in a UD online program brings with it the same benefits enjoyed by our on-campus students. You are also invited to participate in the graduation ceremony held on campus.