Boost Your Leadership Potential in Your Ideal Field
UD’s online MBA degree program allows you to take advantage of comprehensive career preparation and networking opportunities so you can achieve your ultimate career goals.
Customize your MBA courses
Immediately apply your skills
Access UD’s Career Services
Lead in growing MBA careers
Career Preparation: You’ll be able to confidently solve today’s business challenges with innovative decision-making skills, analytical tools and market insights.
Expansive Curriculum: UD’s program allows you to choose one or more of five concentrations: Business Analytics, Finance, Healthcare, International Business and Strategic Leadership.
Get More Information
We’re here to answer your questions about admissions, financial aid, transfer credits and more. Fill out the form below to get in touch with a helpful admissions counselor.
Earn Over $100K with Your Online MBA Degree
Top Executive, Management2 $109,760 per year
Chief Executive, Healthcare2 $160,950 per year
Financial Manager3 $134,180 per year
Career Sales Manager4 $132,290 per year
Customize Your Degree for Your Own Path to Success
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) online degree program from the University of Delaware’s Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics aligns directly to your career aspirations by providing a solid foundation in business expertise and building your specialized knowledge.
You’ll also benefit from personal career assessments, networking events, business leader speaker series, virtual workshops, career fairs and more. Ultimately, you’ll be prepared to seize growing opportunities in the field.
- Between 2019 and 2029, 476,200 new jobs will become available in business and financial occupations in the U.S.1
UD MBA Program Statistics5
- 54% of UD MBA students changed careers, received a promotion or received a raise while pursuing their degree.
- Lerner MBA alums from the Class of 2019 earned about $8,500 more in their starting salaries compared to peers from other business schools, plus an average salary increase of $16,381.
- 96% of all students rated their overall educational experience within the Lerner Graduate and MBA programs as excellent or good.
As a UD Online student, you’ll gain access to all available student and career services from the University of Delaware.
Program Outcomes and Skills Acquired
What You’ll Learn
- Use data-driven analytics to make sound, evidence-based decisions.
- Frame and address problems through the use of integrative, critical and strategic thinking.
- Build effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Learn to design and use processes for competitive advantage.
- Develop ethical global leaders who embrace the value of diversity.
Core Skills You’ll Gain
- Contemporary investment decision-making
- Corporate business strategy planning
- Decision-making strategies
- Economic analysis
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Financial management
- Fundamentals of data analytics
- Individual, group and organizational management
- Leadership branding
- Marketing management
- Operations strategy
- Process management