Prepare for Multinational Business Success
Become a competitive leader in the global marketplace with UD’s Master’s in International Business program, which includes several career benefits.
Boost your earning potential
Advance in growing careers
Immediately apply your skills
Access UD’s Career Services
Career Preparation: You’ll be able to navigate the nuances of day-to-day operations, apply successful international business strategy and understand applicable public policy.
Individualized Curriculum: UD’s M.S. in International Business is divided into two modules. The first includes advanced international business courses, while the second allows you to select master’s level courses that suit your career goals.
Get More Information
We’re here to answer your questions about admissions, financial aid, transfer credits and more. Fill out the form below to get in touch with a helpful admissions counselor.
Succeed in International Business Careers that Earn Over $100K
Top Executive2 $107,680 per year
Financial Manager3 $134,180 per yearu003csupu003e2u003c/supu003e
Marketing Manager4 $142,170 per year
Medical and Health Services Manager5 $104,280 per year
Open the Door to Your Future in International Business
Your comprehensive knowledge base and unique skill set from UD’s online program will qualify you for competitive opportunities.
Employers of UD’s M.S. in International Business graduates often include:
- Banking and financial firms
- Consulting firms
- Import/export corporations
- International nongovernmental organizations (NGOs)
- International technology companies
- International transportation agencies
- Multinational manufacturers
International Business Career Outlook
- A thriving global economy and complex public policy are driving strong demand for qualified candidates.1
- The projected employment growth for business and financial operations occupations is projected to add over 476,200 new jobs through 2029.1
- 94% of graduates from UD’s Alfred Lerner College of Business & Economics are employed or pursuing further education.
- The employment of medical and health services managers is projected to grow 32% from 2019 to 2029, much faster than the average for all occupations.5
As a UD Online student, you’ll gain access to all available student and career services from the University of Delaware.
Program Outcomes and Skills Acquired
What You’ll Learn
- Establish familiarity with foundational international business skills
- Improve cross-cultural awareness
- Expand and deepen understanding of the global business environment
- Development a global mindset
- Improve critical thinking and analytical skills
Skills You’ll Gain
- Corporate financial management
- Corporate business strategy
- Cross-cultural and cross-national communication
- E-service management in healthcare
- Investment analysis
- Quantitative business tools
- Managing people, teams and organizations
- Market research and analysis
- Portfolio management